About Me

I am a 3d Modeller and Compositor. I live and work by what I describe as the three P's. They stand for Passion, Professionalism, and Problem Solving. In all things, I try to stay by these guidelines.

You Tube Channel

My You Tube Channel can be viewed here

Newest Demo Reel.

August 2011; The new Demo Reel

Roland Baron Demo Reel 2011

My Current Demo Reel

Demo Reel 2010

My Previous Demo Reel.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

UV's will drive you mad




Man, again with the long times between posts. Started in on the uv's, and you know what? The more poly intensive model, THE LONGER IT TAKES TO UNWRAP! But, the major pieces are done, however only a tonne of little parts to go.

On a note, the areas that have actual textures (or the start of) are the parts that have been unwrapped.

3 comments:

  1. Spiffy job with the textures. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, do me a favor? Post up your uv templates, and do a render with the template so I can see how you worked out the geometry flow for the UV coordinates of the faces.

    ReplyDelete