About Me

I am a 3d Modeller and Compositor. I live and work by what I describe as the three P's. They stand for Passion, Professionalism, and Problem Solving. In all things, I try to stay by these guidelines.

You Tube Channel

My You Tube Channel can be viewed here

Newest Demo Reel.

August 2011; The new Demo Reel

Roland Baron Demo Reel 2011

My Current Demo Reel

Demo Reel 2010

My Previous Demo Reel.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Requested UV sheets





Hey all. Man, I suck at this blogging don't I?

Siorry for the delay Lee, but here are the UV sheets as I have them now. It's just the main hull parts I'm showing for now.

That would be the in no order, the main upper hull and wings, the front lower housing (where the front landing gear are, the mid cargo pod, and the rear gear housing. I have other parts unwrapped but for them I have several pieces sharing a single texture sheet, and well, being a little lazy.

2 comments:

  1. looks good, could you explain the method you used to get such clean uv templates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that's a loaded question. It uses a bunch of different methods, ranging from automatic flattening, selective plane mapping, basically whatever gets a the 3d object to flat. Then after that, a whole lot of time moving this and that untill I've got a reasonable facimaly of what I need.

    ReplyDelete