About Me

I am a 3d Modeller and Compositor. I live and work by what I describe as the three P's. They stand for Passion, Professionalism, and Problem Solving. In all things, I try to stay by these guidelines.

You Tube Channel

My You Tube Channel can be viewed here

Newest Demo Reel.

August 2011; The new Demo Reel

Roland Baron Demo Reel 2011

My Current Demo Reel

Demo Reel 2010

My Previous Demo Reel.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ent B test 5



Ya, it's been awhile since I posted anything here. Been working on some stuff for films that I have tied me up for awhile. Did manage to break this old model out and do some new textures and materials though.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Roli! Did you model the planet too? I remember you saying in class that you wanted to do make one. Looks great either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant comment directly on your vfx reel Roli, but I gotta say it's looking stellar!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete